Experience the summer of your life!
Discover new adventures and meet new friends at KidsCamp 2024!
UniSport and the Dual Career & Family Service of Freie Universität Berlin offer a colorful program for children aged 8 to 12 during the first two school vacation weeks in the summer.
Whether sports activities or exciting excursions, variety and fun are guaranteed every day from 8:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.! The offers vary from the previous year and invite you to let off steam, marvel and meet people. Spend every Wednesday in the water sports center at Wannsee and experience unforgettable moments with reliable teammates who will accompany and support you.
Sufficient catering (lunch and snacks in between) is provided. Decide for yourself whether you want to book only one or both weeks (please register separately) and experience unforgettable summer vacations with new friends at KidsCamp 2024!
Please bring daily: Sports shoes, small backpack, water bottle, sun protection (baseball cap, sunscreen).
For the aquatic center (Wednesday) please bring: Swimwear, towel, extra shirt/pants, bathing shoes (old sneakers; sandals, no flip-flops!).
Insurance coverage is to be provided by the participants themselves. For the activities in the water sports center a swimming ability is required - an alternative program on land is provided.
Notes on registration:
1) Registration deadline: May 31th, 2024
2) Please provide all information relating to the parents / legal guardians on the booking form. The detailed registration of the child takes place via this form: Registration form Kidscamp after booking confirmation.
Attention: Without a completed registration form, your registration will lose its validity.
3) Sibling discount: the first child pays the full price, from the second child the fee is reduced by 50 euros. After registering, please contact UniSport (email@example.com) so that we can adjust the fees before direct debit.
4) Places to external children / adolescents are expected to be allocated from December 2023 if there are free capacities.
5) The direct debit will only be made if there is a sufficient number of participants. You will be informed in advance (usually June).
6) You will receive your meal option selections in a separate email the week before camp starts, please send your selections to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have any further questions, please contact our organizational team Olivia Mahling (UniSport) and Miriam Juchem (Dual Career & Family Service) at email@example.com.